The place that I want to visit is the city of New York. I would like to visit New York for many reasons. First of all, I want to go there because I really like to do shopping and to buy some new stuff. Secondly, I am very attracted by picture and with all the buildings that it have there, I'm sure that I can do a lot of beautiful pictures. Finally, this city it's my way to have fun because it reliate all my hobbies together. Then, I hope to go there one day!
93 words
jeudi 7 janvier 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
I went to New York two years ago and I really enjoyed it, I'm sure you would love it too. There's so much to see that we don't have time to get bored! I hope for you that you will go one day, it's a beautiful place.
RépondreSupprimer47 words
I`agree with Maxim New-York is a beauiful city you have manys activity.Steven you will love going shoping, the streets is crazy it`s a good trip for you.
RépondreSupprimer