lundi 11 janvier 2010

NFL PLAYOFF!


The team that I would like to win the Super Bowl is Baltimore. First of all, I would like this team win the Super Bowl because they are so spectalcular and they work very hard for winning each yard on the field. Secondly, this team have a very good running attack with an average of ten yards by run during there first playoff game. Finally, with their terrific defensive, they are invinsible. I hope that they will win the Super Bowl.



92 words



3 commentaires:

  1. Nice! I agree Steven. Baltimore will win the SuperBowl. In this team everything is combined to make a winning team.Like you say, the ravens are working very hard winning each yard but the Chargers can surprise us! Let's bet about the winning team.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I saw some Baltimore's games on the television and I was surprised to see how this team can play good football! I wish that Baltimore will give a spectacular lesson of football at the Super Bowl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes it's true Girard. But my team for winnig the SuperBowl stay for Baltimore. I hope that they will win this week end versus Indianapolis.

    RépondreSupprimer