
What we would do without a peanut butter cup's? My peanut butter cup is my best friends. He knows all of me. When I'm crying, my peanut butter cup always find the words to put me on track again. That's why I can count on him. He will probably die on march 14th/2010 because he is best before this date. I hope that he will survive because I really need him. I love you `` Bacon``.
82 words
Ohh you realy have a nice best friends! It's good that you can count on someone or SOMETHING =p , so a hope that he don't died!
RépondreSupprimerNice to know about BACON
Élieee
yes
RépondreSupprimeryou really have a nice best friend, but me i don't like him peanut butter is one of the worst things i ever ate. I prefer nutella or marmelade. I realy like your blog.
Oh yes! peanut butter for the win. I think every body need a cup of peanut butter because when you have a bad day your peanut butter is there every time to help you.
RépondreSupprimerYou look a bit like the Kraft Teddy Bear on that picture...
RépondreSupprimer